Home Page Sitemap Introduction Footnotes & Links About Foreword Prologue Contact
There is a need for someone, somewhere, to publicize a comprehensive overview of the great variety of applications that can, and eventually will, be powered by the world's emerging fleet of small modular nuclear reactors (SMRs).
This web site is a start. Everything here can be bought or built today.
Energy Park Modules
1 Unneeded Old Coal Power Plant 2 New Electricity Generator Building 3a NuScale Underground Nuclear Reactor 3b ThorCon Underground Nuclear Reactor
4 Desalinator, Hydrogen and Steam Generators 5 Biomass Preparation 6 Plasma Torch Biomass Gasifier 7 Biosynfuel Refinery 8 Biosynfuel Product Processes 9 Beyond Clean Energy Parks
Clean Energy Parks to Electrify Everything Possible, Replace Oil and Natural Gas with Equivalent CO2-Neutral Biosynfuels
Written largely for my own
edification, this is a personal web site dedicated to educating the public about
ending Climate Change by using nuclear energy for all electrical power and
making biosynfuels. Nothing more.
All material on this web site was gathered from the internet over the years and is being cited here for educational purposes only with attribution but without any author's or publisher's knowledge.
Your author is an 80 year old retired professional control systems engineer with about 40 years heavy energy experience.
This web site is not unlike a model railroad - being continually revised but eluding completion. Most material has been annotated by the author.
Ideas on this web site need to be properly vetted by competent engineering companies such as Bechtel or Fluor before anyone should even consider taking these ideas to the bank.
The Devil hides in the details. Engineering a detailed preliminary design of a pilot plant for something untried is a good way to vet an idea.
A summary of several earlier websites outlined below that led to the current StoppingClimateChange.com website.
Part 1 Introduction
1. Stopping Climate Change (These titles are links to their Subdirectories located below on this page.)
Part 2 The Fuels
2. Advanced Nuclear Energy (Fission) Coal-hot energy for repowering the 1,200 existing, and preempting the 2,500+ future mega coal power plants.
3. Advanced Combustion Energy (Biosynfuel Fire) Biofeedstock to manufacture the world's combustion fuels. http://www.pnnl.gov/news/id=4317
Part 3 The Cleaning of Energy Era
4. The Era of Decarbonization and Carbon Neutralization Retooling the entire energy industry between now and 2050
5. The Decarbonization of Electricity Stabilizing our now-uncertain electricity supply.
6. The Carbon Neutralization of Combustion Fuels Cars, trucks, airplanes, tractors, trains, ships, furnaces, lawn mowers.
7. Cogeneration Systems for Building Complexes Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Colleges, Industries, Office Complexes, etc.
8. City Energy Systems CO2 Sewers for centralized carbon capture of fossil residential heating gas and oil furnace emissions.
Part 4 Beyond Fuels
9. Energy Efficiency A megaWatt saved is a megaWatt earned.
10. Population, Resiliency, and Adaption: Surviving in a Severely Climate Changed World Sufficient disposable energy to assure that everyone everywhere can lead comfortable lives.
Footnotes & Links